The following are some principles for using Selfvendor.com:
Selfvendor.com must want accurate information during registration.
2. Registration of the person must be set as a picture of the person or company / store in the case of personal account during registration at selfvendor.com.
3. Once the registration is complete, update your profile from the My profile section.
4. The more information you provide about your product or service, the more it will be acceptable to the customer. So while listing, give accurate and reliable information about your product or service.
5. Give your product or service pictures during listing. At least one photo must be associated with each listing.
6. During the listing, select the category you want to specify according to your product or service type.
7. No relevant listings will be accepted on Selfvendor.com.
8. Each listing period at Selfvendor.com is 30 days. If you do not respond to the customer within 30 days, you will be able to list the product or service for free again.
9. If the purpose of the listing is successful, delete your listing in your responsibility. If you have any issues with using Selfvendor.com please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through contact form at Selfvendor.com.
We are always at your service, in your backyard. Thank you so much for being with Selfvendor.com.